Does Toolbox TOUCH require a specific version (Compatibility)?
Modified on: Tue, 17 Mar, 2020 at 6:35 PM
The table below summarises the range of operating systems (OS) supported by Toolbox TOUCH.
The application may very well run fine on older versions of each OS.
However, we do not support nor guarantee it. This restriction allows us to reduce our code debt and always keep our development agile so that we constantly bring new features at a high pace to you.
Version 12 or higher
iPhone 6s or higher
iPad 2015 or newer
iPad Pro Versions
iPad Mini Versions
Version 7.0 or higher
Minimum: 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM with available storage of 350MB (depending on assigned fleets)
These devices have been confirmed to work during UAT:
- Google Pixel 4 (Android 10)
- Sony Xperia X Performance (Android 7.0)
- Sony Xperia 5 (Android 9)
- Samsung Galaxy A40 (Samsung One UI 1.1, Android 9)
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (Samsung Experience 9.0, Android 8.0)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Prime (Samsung Experience 9.5, Android 8.1)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Samsung Experience 9.5, Android 8.1)
- Asus Zenfone 4 (Android 8.0)
- Huawei P9 lite (Android 7.0)
- Oppo A73 (Android 7.1.1)
Version 1803 (Win10 April 2018 Update) or higher
Minimum: Intel or AMD dual core processor 1,6GHz, 4GM RAM with available hard disk space of 2 GB
Best results were achieved on Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1 (2018 generation) and on Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or newer.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.